Telesales Executive – IT MANAGED SERVICES
Salary range: £20,000.00 to £30,000.00 subject to appropriate experience + commission.
Successful candidates must be able to display a confident and outgoing personality. This role will be on where building long-lasting relationships where trust is a vital component. You must be the sort of person who is constantly chasing the next sale or new customer.
The successful candidate will be required to carry out the following duties:
- Schedule calls/meetings with existing customers with offers/promotions/new products
- Build relationships with new customers
- Maintain contact with existing customers to ensure a high levels of customer service is achieved and the relationships are maintained and grown
- Accept orders, close sales, maintain customer’s records and complete required documents
- Conduct telephone conversations to identify and qualify prospective customers and record sales prospecting activity.
- Office based Telesales – possible need for client meetings
- Maximise revenue within assigned territories.
- Confident, ambitious and outgoing with strong B2B sales experience
- Proven B2B sales experience selling services (any sector) over the phone to decision makers
- Articulate and confident with the ability to learn new skills quickly
- Confident to meet sales / revenue targets and thrive in a high pressure environment