IT Team Leader
Salary range: Â£40,000.00 to Â£45,000.00 subject to appropriate experience.
The successful candidate will be required to join a large award winning team in a hands-on technicalÂ role across a variety of best of breed technologies. You must have a proven background in end-to-end delivery of Application projects. Strong Analysis, design and implementation experience on largeÂ scale applications are a requirement for this role.
- Deliver a comprehensive solution across Revenues and Benefits applications.
- Manage customer expectations, internal business requirements and third-party vendorÂ performance effectively
- Provide clear and complete status reports to the head of IT to facilitate departmentalÂ reporting and issue capture and/or resolution.
- Propose detailed technical strategies to meet both technical and business objectives.
- Line management
- Northgate Experience
- Revs & Bens knowledge/experience
- Application support
- SQL reporting
- Project management (PRINCE2)
- Budget management
- Solid commercial awareness and ability to interpret technical contract requirements
- Ability to work with new technologies or to learn new technologies quickly. Adept atÂ explaining complex concepts to audiences with confidence. Participate in the architectureÂ governance process.
- Outstanding communication (verbal & written) and negotiation skills with the ability toÂ deliver on-site and off-site presentations as appropriate, and lead, influence and driveÂ complex negotiations.
- Work independently under pressure, remain calm and courteous in difficult situations
- Good communication skills, able to work across cultural and organizational boundariesÂ efficiently