IT Project Manager
Salary range: Â£50,000.00 to Â£60,000.00 subject to appropriate experience + bonus.
Project Manager sought by award winning e-Business solution provider with an expanding globalÂ presence and a track record of delivering first class end to end retail multi-channel/omni-channelÂ solutions for their clients.
They currently require a Project Manager with strong customer facing/consulting experience to joinÂ their award winning team involved in global bleeding edge projects. You will receive an excellentÂ benefits package along with great opportunities for progression.
- Drive the planning process to develop high level plans projects, and mid-level and detailedÂ plans for each work stream
- Drive the estimating process, supported by leads in the project team, to develop a resource,Â time and quality estimate, and define the quality plan for the project
- Manage tracking of progress (across all teams involved) and budget against plan and takeÂ action to minimise slippage, reporting regularly to management as appropriate
- Identify and manage risks and issues, manage the change control procedure and assess andÂ drive action to mitigate the impact of external change or internal delay
- Provide effective leadership to the project team, and take appropriate action where projectÂ delivery deviates from agreed tolerances
- Work with quality assurance roles outside the project team to promote quality standardsÂ and conduct quality reviews of projects
- Carry out project closedown activities, including transition to operations and review
- Ensure that project deliverables are completed within planned cost, timescale and resourceÂ budgets, and then signed off
- Develop and manage one or more defined communication channels or stakeholder groups,Â as a single point of contact
- Facilitate the business change decision-making processes and the planning andÂ implementation of change
- Strong Project Management background in the delivery of retail based technology systems,Â preferably e-commerce, Supply Chain or Logistics
- Excellent Project Management and Planning skills
- Prince2 knowledge and ideally certification
- Strong Budget, Risk and Change Management skills
- Excellent Customer/Stakeholder management and team leadership skills
- Matrix resource of internal and external teams
- Experience of managing bespoke AGILE development projects- preferably MicrosoftÂ technologies .NET framework C# or the implementation of any supply chain/click and collectÂ solution or e-commerce platform or CMS- Magento, Teamsite, Sitecore, Demandware,Â Hybris etc.
- Good knowledge of IT governance procedures
- Retail industry exposure, working with associated IT solutions (ePOS, e-commerce, etc.)